PhD Candidate in Economics, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio. 2013 to present.
Candidacy Exam Passed April 2017, Ph.D. Expected May 2019.
MA in Economics, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio.
MA in Economics, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia.
BA in Economics, Universidad Javeriana Cali, Colombia.
- More Money for Some: Monetary Policy Meets a Rich and Persistent Household Wealth Distribution (February 2018).
- Redistributional Effects of Monetary Policy in a Search-Theoretic Model of Money (May 2017).
- Counter-Cyclical Credit Standards and Business Cycle Fluctuations (June 2016).
Countercyclical Reserve Requirements in a Heterogeneous-Agent and Incomplete Financial Markets Economy, (with Franz Hamann), Journal of Macroeconomics, Vol. 46: 55–70.
Race as Determinant on the Access of a Job of Quality: A Study for Cali, [in Spanish] (with Santiago Arroyo), Ensayos sobre Política Económica (ESPE), Vol. 26, No. 57: 130–175.
Constant-Interest-Rate Projections and Its Indicator Properties, (with Luis E. Rojas), Borradores de Economía, No. 696, Banco de la República.
Economist, Macroeconomic Modelling Department, Banco de la República. Bogotá, Colombia.
Economist, Department of Financial Research, Colombian Banking Association (Asobancaria). Bogotá, Colombia.
Research Assistant, Macroeconomic Modelling Department, Banco de la República. Bogotá, Colombia.
Research Assistant, Research Group on Applied Microeconomics and Experimental Methods, MIMEX, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana. Cali, Colombia.
- Teaching Assistant (Ohio State):
- PhD Macro Theory IB: Fall 2015-17 (Prof. Julia Thomas).
- PhD Macro Theory IIA: Spring 2016-18 (Prof. Stefania Albanesi, Prof. Sanjay Chugh, Prof. Kyle Depmsey).
- Introduction to Microeconomics (Undergrad), Spring 2015.
- Teaching Assistant (Previous Experience):
- Universidad de los Andes: DSGE Modelling (Grad), Microeconomics 3 (Undergrad).
- Universidad Javeriana Bogotá: Macroeconometrics, Macro Theory (Grad).
- Universidad Javeriana Cali: Macroeconomics 1 and, Microeconomics 1 (Undergrad).
- Central Bank of Guatemala: Applied Dynamic Macroeconomics (Grad).
- Midwest Macroeconomic Meetings, University of Pittsburgh, PA, November 2017.
- Annual Meeting of the Central Bank Researchers Network of the Americas (CEMLA), Central Bank of Uruguay, Montevideo, November 2012.
- Annual Meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics, Science Po, Paris, July 2009.
- Fortran (with OpenMP and MPI), Matlab, R, Stata.